Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHRISTIANITY AND GOD

Go down 
+11
bravo4
Harry Asinballs
| Andy |
~Baykuh~
HomerBall667
Jonesy
Skellington
Riley
David
BRIK
Dan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bravo4

CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIANITY AND GOD   CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:46 am

whorekids lick my camelcock...i am god and so are you!
Back to top Go down
Utter Bastard

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIANITY AND GOD   CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:09 pm

bravo4 wrote:
whorekids lick my camelcock...i am god and so are you!
Blasphemer! I'm God. No-one else is. Don't make me smite you!
Back to top Go down
Baby Sue
Settling in
Baby Sue

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIANITY AND GOD   CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:11 am

I've got a 'Fairy God Botherer', she's a bit like a fairy God mother but she bothers me about God so I've called her my Fairy God Botherer. She defo won't like this section of the forum cos she loves God way heaps. & Jesus. She's always banging on about them to me but I don't think she stands a hope in hell's chance of converting me into believing God stuff. I feel sorta sorry for her. Sad
Back to top Go down
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIANITY AND GOD   CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Yet again Baby Sue, I must say. Dafuq did I just read?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
Baby Sue
Settling in
Baby Sue

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIANITY AND GOD   CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:32 am

I think I explained myself perfectly well. CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 A050 What part of what I said do you not get? CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 Hmn
Back to top Go down
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIANITY AND GOD   CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:06 am

Fairy God Botherer . .. .. What is there not to get.

*walks away awkwardly*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
Baby Sue
Settling in
Baby Sue

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIANITY AND GOD   CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:51 am

CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 C025
Back to top Go down
xXInsaneKlownXx

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIANITY AND GOD   CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:20 am

O GOD..where to begin? Well as far as this thread goes the bible has way too many contradictions within itself to actually be taken seriously. I mean have you ever sat down and looked through the bible and tried to count how many time it will say one thing and just a few pages later say something that blatantly contradicts the previous statement? Ik I haven't simply cuz I would be spending countless hours wasting time on something I don't care enough about to prove a point to people that will just simply shrug it off or try and argue a useless point with no real end or point to their argument insight and in the end while they rant and rave their point to no end think about what I could have done with those wasted hours.
Back to top Go down
darkonix

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIANITY AND GOD   CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 2:37 pm

I believe there to be no God. The only reason I don't become a Nihilistic prick is because I recognize that my only purpose is to serve the rest of humanity. Therefore I will do my best to serve and aid in the furthering of humanity. I decided when I was 6
Back to top Go down
darkonix

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIANITY AND GOD   CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 2:40 pm

[quote="Jonesy"]
Skellington wrote:
Why say that God created us when God is really a fabrication of Man to explain the impossible. What humans dont understand, needs to be explained. An omniscient, omnipresent being fits the bill nicely. God is just mans excuse for the unexplained

Hmm, agreed.
what people don't seem to understand is that ALL religious artifacts, including the bible, weren't written by their god and didn't just drop outta the sky, THEY WERE CREATED BY MAN. All these people who treat these "sacred texts" seriously are stubborn, nieve idiots. THEY ARE A WORK OF FICTION, people should stop taking them so goddamned literally.

secondly, I don't think religion is the problem. If you wanna believe that you were created by some six-armed elephant or some old guy in the sky, fine, I couldn't give a shit, its your right to believe whatever you want (no matter how stupid it is). What IS the problem is people who use this to manipulate others, and gain power over them, the people that enforce and impose their beliefs apon others, and the people who use it as an excuse to incite violence.   the Vatican and the Church, for instance. Religion is  not the problem, people are the problem.

True dat bro

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIANITY AND GOD   CHRISTIANITY AND GOD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHRISTIANITY AND GOD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2