Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Controller?

Go down 
+5
Jonesy
Riley
HomerBall667
Skellington
BRIK
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Favorite Controller? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:10 am

Whats your favorite controller?
Mine personally is the PS3 one. Its sleek, comfortable and all the buttons are easy to reach. People say that it is to small but I have no idea what they are going on about, it fits perfectly in my hands.

And please no PC fanboys going on about how superior keyboard and mouse is, this is a controller debate thread. You could always start a thread about keyboard and mouse .vs controller if it bugs you that much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Skellington
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Skellington

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:51 am

BRIK wrote:
Whats your favorite controller?
Mine personally is the PS3 one. Its sleek, comfortable and all the buttons are easy to reach. People say that it is to small but I have no idea what they are going on about, it fits perfectly in my hands.

You must be used to small things in your hands.

Xbox 360 got it right after realising that the first xbox was an obese black monstrosity

also for a console as advanced as a PS3, how do they forget the almighty rumble feature. I know they have those controllers now but the original PS3 controllers just left it out? For shame
Back to top Go down
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:14 am

Favorite Controller? Nintendo_64

JUST BECAUSE ITS EPIC
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:30 am

I'm just used to the playstation controller - I don't understand why people think it's too small either, you don't need to have your hands tightly clenched on the entire thing. And the d-pad on the xbox controller is shit ass anyway.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:00 pm

The reason it didn't have rumble in the first place was because Sony was trying to get people into the Sixaxis feature. This of course failed terribly but it has been used in some games quite well (for instance Killzone 2).
Rumble now comes standard in all PS3 controllers.

Also we don't have to keep paying for batteries every time the power runs out in our controllers, we simply just have to plug it into our PS3's. That's something you XBOXFAGS can't do, unless you shell out some more money for a recharge kit. Sony treat their customers with respect, we get that shit standard.
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:57 am

I am more used to the PS3 ones, and I find it pretty hard to go from the PS3 ones to the Xbox ones. Although, I think cause Xbox started out later than PS3, they actually designed their controllers with comfort and ergonomics in mind. It's all really a matter of what you're used to tho.
Back to top Go down
Wannabe_Hero
Knows shit
Wannabe_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:11 am

Favorite Controller? Joy010

/thread
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Skellington

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:01 am

Don't want to sound like I'm dissing the 64 (because it was the best console ever made and still is) But... 3 grips?
I know the C buttons are ALL THE WAY OVER THERE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE... but you can reach it anyway without having that third grip.

I think in this case nintendo just thought that more was better
Back to top Go down
PwnageMachine
PwnageMachine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Guitar hero 2 controller!!
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:15 pm

That shit is cash yo.
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Skellington

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:03 am

I feel that if those controllers for guitarhero were a bit bigger it would be better. Granted its a controller and its not meant to be huge unless its from the first xbox. They're comfortable to use but if the body were a little bigger it would be more comfortable.

Rockband drums and guitars suck
Back to top Go down
Dust

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi, I am new round here

Gotta be the xbox 360 controller
Favorite Controller? Benheck_xbox_controller1
Back to top Go down
vzdf58

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:27 am

List your top 5 (1 being best) mine are...
5.Ps3 remote
4.Nes Remote
3.Gamecube remote
2.Wii remote (no Nunchuck)
1.Xbox 360 remote

So I have used alot of different controllers over these last few years and came to conclusion that different colors feel different, respond different than others or thats just what i think.

here is my tier list for the different color controllers

1st Black - best grip,control sticks are great, and last long
2nd Purple - everything the black controller has besides the grip seems to be a bit different for me
3rd - white - this would be the best controller but they always seem to malfunction for some reason after a short period of time
4th- orange- these are hard to find and they seem to malfunction easier than the rest, but besides that the grip is good, plus everything else
5th Silver- i hate the grip on these and the rubber on every single silver controller i ever had always comes off,. when they are new they are great but it seems like they wear out fast.

remember this is just what i think i want to hear what other people prefer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Controller?   Favorite Controller? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Controller?
Page 1 of 1