Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windows XP or Windows Seven

Go down 
5 posters

Which OS do you prefer Windows XP or Windows 7
XP
Windows XP or Windows Seven I_vote_lcap40%Windows XP or Windows Seven I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Windows XP or Windows Seven I_vote_lcap60%Windows XP or Windows Seven I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

Windows XP or Windows Seven Empty
PostSubject: Windows XP or Windows Seven   Windows XP or Windows Seven I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:50 am

Windows XP is awesome! Windows 7 sucks.

The poll lasts for a month btw.

Last edited by HomerBall667 on Fri May 14, 2010 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
Riley
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Windows XP or Windows Seven   Windows XP or Windows Seven I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:46 am

XP is an outdated system. It was great compared to vista, but win7 is so much more than vista. I'd get win7, but I don't really have a need for it yet. I think when I upgrade my personal system to something respectable, I'll get a custom built Mac Pro dualboot with win7. I think I'll wait until I go into uni for that though.
Back to top Go down
PwnageMachine
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
PwnageMachine

PostSubject: Re: Windows XP or Windows Seven   Windows XP or Windows Seven I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:42 am

The main reason I use 7 is because of dx11 (which for now is still just dx10)

Prettymuch XP is so much easier and simplier, more efficient and runs better. 7 is designed for people who don't know how to use a computer but despite that many things about it are really badly done, I actually could not work out to how make file sharing work on 7 so how are technologically inadeqiute people supposed to.

I really do miss XP for many reasons but dx10 sure is nice and their are a lot of small things that i like about 7 but these are just little things that save you like half second when trying to do something, but nothing particually important.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Windows XP or Windows Seven   Windows XP or Windows Seven I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Windows XP is good but its just to old. It was released in 2001 I think, so its just to out of date compared to 7 or even Vista (but I would rather XP to Vista).
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
DragonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Windows XP or Windows Seven   Windows XP or Windows Seven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:03 am

Both of them are the worst. Windows 8 is just the greatest.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.sploder.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows XP or Windows Seven   Windows XP or Windows Seven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windows XP or Windows Seven
Page 1 of 1