Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scrubs. For or Against?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skellington
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Skellington

Scrubs. For or Against? Empty
PostSubject: Scrubs. For or Against?   Scrubs. For or Against? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:49 am

I myself am completely addicted to it having watched the series from start to finish several times over and watching it whenever its on foxtel.
I bought the entire series on DVD over 2 weeks (I ran out of money in the first week)

Comedy, Drama and a continuing storyline, meaning what happened last episode is still relevant unlike shows like Family Guy or The Simpsons (Both good shows)

I want to know what the forum thinks
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Scrubs. For or Against?   Scrubs. For or Against? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:56 am

Its an ok show,

Scrubs. For or Against? 633629415336263838-BestFriends
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Scrubs. For or Against?   Scrubs. For or Against? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:59 am

LOVE scrubs. Simple as that
Back to top Go down
Boomstar
Knows shit

PostSubject: Re: Scrubs. For or Against?   Scrubs. For or Against? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Hate it with a passion, I find nothing interesting with scrubs and I have tryed many times to watch it, nothing funny and nothing entertaining about it.
Another reason why I dislike it so much is because every fucker raves on about it all the time, I guess it just must be me that doesn't see whats so entertaining about it.
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Skellington

PostSubject: Re: Scrubs. For or Against?   Scrubs. For or Against? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:05 am

Scrubs. For or Against? Scrubs10
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Scrubs. For or Against?   Scrubs. For or Against? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:04 pm

EEEEEEAAAAAAAGGLE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrubs. For or Against?   Scrubs. For or Against? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrubs. For or Against?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: TV Shows-
Jump to: