Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Human Centipede

Go down 
+2
~Baykuh~
Censorship
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Censorship
Knows shit
Censorship

The Human Centipede Empty
PostSubject: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:03 am

So has anyone here seen this movie? It's possibly the weirdest trailer I've ever seen

No idea what I'm talking about? well here's the trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxVgWI_dOCs

The Human Centipede Human_centipede2
Back to top Go down
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:18 am

What's it about? I've seen pics from it but haven't heard any part of the story. And far too lazy to google it myself...
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:18 am

LOL WUT?
Silly German.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Lyall
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Lyall

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:27 am

Haven't seen it, but reading about it now it sounds pretty awesome but also horribly bad. Like a really strange attempt at being original that probably wont go anywhere. It's probably the kind of movie I'd watch with a bunch of my friends in the room making jokes about it, not something I'd seriously watch. But hey, looks can be decieving.

Edit: here's an amazing human centipede thing that probably has nothing to do with the movie: link. Still pretty gross though. The version in the movie seems pretty laughable tbh.
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:54 am

What has been seen... Cannot be unseen
Back to top Go down
Stuggy

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:19 am

I enjoyed it, as its a concept never seen before Shocked Number 2 was shocking, at how much they had expanded the idea, but upon watching it again, how Martin becomes mad becomes clearer. Rumour has it that THC 3 that will hopefully start filming in May, will have a 500 person centipede Smile
Back to top Go down
Stuggy

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 am

Skellington wrote:
What has been seen... Cannot be unseen
I believe that quote is often associated with A Serbian Film
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Human Centipede
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Movies-