Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justin Beiber

Go down 
+10
Aaron
HomerBall667
Skellington
Jonesy
DRMAY
DK_Hammer
PwnageMachine
BRIK
David
Dan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
Jonesy

Justin Beiber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber   Justin Beiber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:33 pm

I've got pubes... LOL JK I'm Justin Beiber
Back to top Go down
Ryan002

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber   Justin Beiber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:09 am

You are all blind.

As a fellow Christian, I will stand by Justin Bieber who sings praises to ALMIGHTY GOD despite AMERICA'S heathen culture. You should OPEN YOUR EYES and see the truth in his music, and also that he is handsome although I mean that in a way that does not suggest homosexuality.

"You know you love me, I know you care, etc."
Justin is singing praises to Jesus.

"Are we an item? Girl quit playin"
Justin is defending THE SANCTITY OF MARRAIGE and denouncing divorce

"My first love broke my heart for the first time"
See above. Also, Justin is saying we should love NO ONE BUT GOD. He is saying "the first time" because he is saying that we must all be REBORN in Christ, that human love is as meaningless as COMMUNISM.

"And I was like baby, baby, baby, oh, like baby, baby, baby, no, like baby, baby, baby, oh, I thought you'd always be mine"
Justin is saying baby three times in each line, in order to signify THE HOLY TRINITY and baby Jesus. He is LAMENTING the loss of religion in America, saying that he thought Christ would always be ours.

Or YOURS rather, because I don't live in America but nontheless I know a lot about AMERICA because it because America was founded by CHRISTIANS.

"She woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks"
Justin is saying that his FAMILY inspires him to wake up each day, AS A MAN'S WIFE SHOULD, to live a LIFE OF PIETY. Not a "Starbucks" life of materialism.

It is so sad that you all cannot see this. I will pray for your souls.

Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber   Justin Beiber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:00 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber   Justin Beiber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:50 am

BRIK wrote:
lol.

I second this.
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber   Justin Beiber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:32 am

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..LOL ..... LOL...lol.....
.... I hope.

Yeeeeeah I'm back. Now to start flammin'.

Quote :

"And I was like baby, baby, baby, oh, like baby, baby, baby, no, like baby, baby, baby, oh, I thought you'd always be mine"
Justin is saying baby three times in each line, in order to signify THE HOLY TRINITY and baby Jesus. He is LAMENTING the loss of religion in America, saying that he thought Christ would always be ours.
I Lol'd. Couldn't possibly be that he said it three times to keep in time with the chorus, or that he's too much of a crappy dumbshit songwriter to thing of more than one word, oh no.....

Quote :

"My first love broke my heart for the first time"
See above. Also, Justin is saying we should love NO ONE BUT GOD. He is saying "the first time" because he is saying that we must all be REBORN in Christ, that human love is as meaningless as COMMUNISM.

Human love is as meaningless as Communism?
I cant even think of the right words to denounce this.
You wanna put your love into some thankless and imaginary being, and live your life making no deep human connection whatsoever, to spend all your waking moments sexually and emotionally unsatisfied? I'd almost pity you if it weren't for your such pathetic show of arrogance and naivete.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber   Justin Beiber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Surly he must be troll though?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber   Justin Beiber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 am

I Hope. I really, really hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber   Justin Beiber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin Beiber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Music-
Jump to: