Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Energy Drinks

Go down 
+8
~Baykuh~
13entley
David
Aaron
DK_Hammer
BRIK
HomerBall667
Skellington
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Skellington
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Skellington

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:14 am

Which one rules them all?
Do you even drink them?

In my opinion its V
Every day in large quantities

Makes for a healthy body
Back to top Go down
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:50 am

Energy Drinks Chuck_norris_energy_drink_by_smashinator
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Mother is the best of all time. OF ALL TIME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
DK_Hammer
Settling in
DK_Hammer

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Definatly orange rockstar. cant beet that orange juicy fizzy energyiy taste before work Wink
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Rockstar and Monster fuckers.
Back to top Go down
http://globnetwork.com
David
David

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:14 pm

HomerBall667 wrote:

I am seriously impressed by that. If I could have a roundhouse kick in a can I fucking would. Just saying, it would be EPIC
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:18 pm

David wrote:
HomerBall667 wrote:

I am seriously impressed by that. If I could have a roundhouse kick in a can I fucking would. Just saying, it would be EPIC
That would be fucking awesome. Fucking seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://globnetwork.com
David
David

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:29 pm

I MUST find me some of that Chuck Norris Energy Drink. Life will be complete at the point.
Back to top Go down
13entley
13entley

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:22 am

Clearly the Best 3 are (in order)

1: Mother (even though the old one was shit new one kicks ass)
2: V
3: Redbull

Monster is the dirtiest thing i've ever tasted

P.S Chuck Norris energy drink is the best idea ever
Back to top Go down
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:42 am

Skellington wrote:
Which one rules them all?
Do you even drink them?

In my opinion its V
Every day in large quantities

Makes for a healthy body

No. Bad. Evil or Very Mad
V IS nice... but not EVERYDAY!!! *flailing limbs*
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
Jonesy

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:51 am

Red Bull is the best..... bloody expensive tho... Mad
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:14 am

I could spend my $6 on so many better things...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
Jonesy

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:21 am

Lol, so true. It's expensive, but it kicks all the other energy drink arses tho. EXEPT for the Chuck Norris one.
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:50 am

Before tour, I would have said Mother was the best, but now I'd have to say Red Bull. It was easier to buy in bulk, especially since Tasmania lacked 4 packs of Mother (but they do have 24/7 K-Marts and Woolworths stores over there) and I've found it has more flavour/is less likely to give me a headache. On the energy side of things though, Mother's the way to go.

Monster and Rockstar are gross, Redeye is okay but it's pretty weak and Chuck Norris energy drink sounds freaking amazing. I've actually never tried V, just sticking with what I know.

In short, energy drinks = win in a can.
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
Jonesy

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:16 am

Does anyone think that the new energy/pocket shots are SHIT? Lol
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:28 am

Jonesy wrote:
Does anyone think that the new energy/pocket shots are SHIT? Lol

I've never tried one, but I think the idea is just bad. There are plenty of ways to get energy besides a shot of a few select drugs (is it right to say drugs in that context? I was gonna say stimulants, but iono.) Most of the point of energy drinks for me is the taste/gradual release of energy though, so I guess people have different opinions. I just know a lot of the crap in them is bad for you, so an immediate shot of them just doesn't seem right to me.

Maybe I should just shut up now. Somebody else explain it better please ^^;.
Back to top Go down
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:40 am

Lol, you DO make sense.

But one would also assume that with this logic its unhealthy to drink a large can of energy drink within 1 minute nearly every day? And sometimes several times a day....

*Glares*
You know who you are....

lol
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:51 am

~Baykuh~ wrote:
Lol, you DO make sense.

But one would also assume that with this logic its unhealthy to drink a large can of energy drink within 1 minute nearly every day? And sometimes several times a day....

Some people do have decent resistance to energy drinks... I just don't, hence where most of my 'safety logic' comes from. A can in a minute may not be that bad - if it's legal to make compressed instant-effect tablet forms of these drinks, drinking them fast probably hasn't proven to be a problem. You can go on about the digestion rates of powders vs liquids but in the end, it's just the same stuff, consumed in the same amount of time.

Still... a can in a minute? How do they manage that? Maybe it's because of the braces, but it takes me about 30 minutes to drink a Mother :p.
Back to top Go down
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:24 am

Lyall wrote:
~Baykuh~ wrote:
Lol, you DO make sense.

Some people do have decent resistance to energy drinks... I just don't, hence where most of my 'safety logic' comes from. A can in a minute may not be that bad - if it's legal to make compressed instant-effect tablet forms of these drinks, drinking them fast probably hasn't proven to be a problem. You can go on about the digestion rates of powders vs liquids but in the end, it's just the same stuff, consumed in the same amount of time.

Still... a can in a minute? How do they manage that? Maybe it's because of the braces, but it takes me about 30 minutes to drink a Mother :p.

Noooo.... don't ENCOURAGE them! lol

A can a minute CAN'T be good... or FEEL good. And I'm pretty sure every single day is a tad too much too...
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:51 am

~Baykuh~ wrote:
Noooo.... don't ENCOURAGE them! lol

A can a minute CAN'T be good... or FEEL good. And I'm pretty sure every single day is a tad too much too...

In relation to 'every single day,' I think after 24 hours it'd be well out of the system. I don't think even meat takes that long to digest.

I don't want to get on your friend's bad sides, they're all taller than me :p. I don't encourage the speed drinking of anything besides water/juice, but since I don't have any evidence as to why you shouldn't skull Mother, I wont say much more. Ask me again tomorrow when I will have probably searched up cases. For now, SHOWER TIME!
Back to top Go down
Riley

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:02 am

Damn, seems like this stuff is your bread and butter. I usually have like 1 or 2 red bull's a year. I had one before a rugby match and had a stitch for half the game. Might just be me, though. Although the amount of sugar, caffeine, guarana and other shit in them isn't good for you. I heard 2 or more a day can give you serious heart and liver issues, even for the most resiliant people.

Drinking a bottle of coke a day won't kill you, but you'll end up extremely unhealthy and a huge fat ass.
Back to top Go down
| Andy |
Settling in
| Andy |

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Riley you make me want to stick my big dirty cock up your filthy arse
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Skellington

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:33 am

~Baykuh~ wrote:
Lol, you DO make sense.

*Glares*
You know who you are....

My bad. I'll drink it faster next time and in much larger quantities.

Problem solved
Back to top Go down
David
David

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:59 am

Skellington wrote:
~Baykuh~ wrote:
Lol, you DO make sense.

*Glares*
You know who you are....

My bad. I'll drink it faster next time and in much larger quantities.

Problem solved

We all know she is talking about me. And I TOLD you, it was either that or cocaine. I made my choice. I stick by it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Energy Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Drinks   Energy Drinks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Energy Drinks
Page 1 of 1