Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Guy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Aaron

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:17 am

It's a hilarious show, but it's not as funny as season 6 & 7.

DISCUSS Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://globnetwork.com
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:48 am

Its alright. I never really watch it much though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Not as good as AMERICAN DAD.
Oh yeah its on now, bitches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
| Andy |
Settling in
| Andy |

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Family guy is waaaaay better than american dad!
Although ep 17 of season 8 was a bit weird.
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:48 am

Family Guy is much, MUCH better than South Park, I'll give it that. I prefer The Simpsons for its actual humour though. Family Guy is just... stupid joke, flashback, repeat. All of these animated shows have gone downhill with age, it's kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
| Andy |
Settling in
| Andy |

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:21 am

What the hell man, Simpsons is the most fucking retarded show ever. It's not even remotely funny. Sure if you get turned on by fat yellow men strangling fat yellow boys, then it's great. In which case you've still got a few problems on your hands.
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:42 am

| Andy | wrote:
What the hell man, Simpsons is the most fucking retarded show ever. It's not even remotely funny. Sure if you get turned on by fat yellow men strangling fat yellow boys, then it's great. In which case you've still got a few problems on your hands.

While Family Guy has some decent moments most of it's just trying to make humour out of plain stupidity. Maybe I don't watch it enough, but nothing in Family Guy seems to have any depth, and they can only use the same racist/sexist etc jokes so many times before they stop being funny.

Nothing I enjoy about The Simpsons has to do with being turned on by a person's weight or how someone beats up their kid, and that one scene has pretty much nothing to do with the show's success. But hey, that's different opinions for you. To be honest, I'd rather not watch either, but given the choice The Simpsons is more likely to be a better episode by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: TV Shows-
Jump to: