Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry About The Ads...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Sorry About The Ads... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry About The Ads...   Sorry About The Ads... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:03 am

The ads have only just started popping up in the last couple of days or so. It must be because the amount of posting has steadily increased since I launched this site.
Sadly I can't get rid of the ads without paying for it, which I'm not currently prepared to do (mostly because I don't have any money) so I'm afraid until further notice the ads are here to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Skellington
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Skellington

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About The Ads...   Sorry About The Ads... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:18 am

So I shouldnt have clicked on the adds claiming me to be the 99999999999th visitor to this site?

Ha, bet you wish it was that popular.

Also I expect you to give me my free iPhone for shooting all the little ducks in the banner
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About The Ads...   Sorry About The Ads... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Skellington wrote:
Ha, bet you wish it was that popular.

sigh. Yes.
lol the site has been up a whole what? 6 days now?
I'm pretty happy with how things are going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About The Ads...   Sorry About The Ads... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry About The Ads...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Forums :: Site Updates-
Jump to: