Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grilled Cheese

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrapier

Grilled Cheese Empty
PostSubject: Grilled Cheese   Grilled Cheese I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:08 am

WTF Why are there no users on this site?

Anywhos, I am making a grilled cheese sammich for lunch and am using american cheese. not because it is the best cheese, obviously it isn't god fucking dammit I can be a cheese snob but I am not I am just making a grilled cheese.
Back to top Go down
ysfd12

Grilled Cheese Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grilled Cheese   Grilled Cheese I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:18 am

hi mrapier, i am sharing that recipe to which i am using mostly and i hope you like it..

Ingredients:

4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1 tablespoon chopped green onions
8 slices bread
1/4 cup butter, softened

Preparation:

ombine cheeses, mayonnaise, mustard, and chopped onion. Spread mixture on one side of 4 of the bread slices to within 1/4-inch of edges. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread softened butter on the outer sides of the sandwiches. Cook over medium heat in a hot skillet or griddle until golden brown, turning once.
Back to top Go down
vzdf58

Grilled Cheese Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grilled Cheese   Grilled Cheese I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:32 am

Ingredients:

2 slices Cheddar, American, or Swiss cheese
2 slices white bread
2 tablespoons butter

PreparationPut the cheese between the slices of bread. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a skillet or grill and when melted add the sandwich. Gently press down with a spatula once or twice during the grilling. When one side is golden, add the remaining tablespoon of butter, turn the sandwich over, and brown.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grilled Cheese Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grilled Cheese   Grilled Cheese I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grilled Cheese
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Food-
Jump to: