Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inception Was a Load of Bullshit.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DRMAY
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
DRMAY

Inception Was a Load of Bullshit. Empty
PostSubject: Inception Was a Load of Bullshit.   Inception Was a Load of Bullshit. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 am

'Nuff Said

Come at me bros.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Inception Was a Load of Bullshit.   Inception Was a Load of Bullshit. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:39 am

What was exactly so bad about it?
I thought it was quite good and original. The acting, special effects and story were all good in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
DRMAY
DRMAY

PostSubject: Re: Inception Was a Load of Bullshit.   Inception Was a Load of Bullshit. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:09 am

I has esplained this before to other people, so for argument's sake (this IS an argument forum), I'm gunna say, What reason do I need? The movie was shit. The only cool thing were the effects. I WILL admit the first watch was a good one (especially in cinema form), but the more times I watched it (about 3 more times), the more I noticed about its badness.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Inception Was a Load of Bullshit.   Inception Was a Load of Bullshit. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:54 am

Should've only watched it once then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
DRMAY
DRMAY

PostSubject: Re: Inception Was a Load of Bullshit.   Inception Was a Load of Bullshit. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:57 am

BRIK wrote:
Should've only watched it once then.

How I wish it were that easy sir. Now I have the shitness of it in my mind, forevermore.
Back to top Go down
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

PostSubject: Re: Inception Was a Load of Bullshit.   Inception Was a Load of Bullshit. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:08 am

Inception was a really good movie! Like Brik said it was original with good acting and special effects!

Though I do have to admit that after what you said about the epic plot failure - the fact that all involved remember the dream but the guy they were performing the inception on doesn't - it was never quite the same.

Still. Loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inception Was a Load of Bullshit.   Inception Was a Load of Bullshit. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inception Was a Load of Bullshit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Movies-
Jump to: