Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DRMAY
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
DRMAY

I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...) Empty
PostSubject: I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...)   I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 am

Come one, come all! Embrace the love for His Noodliness! Crush all inferior religions for being less delicious! And having less pirates!

There will be no hate in this thread, because everyone loves pasta and pirates, generously sprinkled with an afterlife filled with beer and strippers.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...)   I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:42 am

I've never read the book but for the sake of argument (and the sake of this forum); THAT RELIGION SUCKS. I'VE NEVER HEARD ANY BIGGER BULLSHIT. COME AT ME BROSPH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
DRMAY
DRMAY

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...)   I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:06 am

You must be new here sir. This is a thread of love and appreciation. The FSM teaches us tolerance to all things.

RAmen
Back to top Go down
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...)   I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:31 am

FSM = love.

Also there better damn well be some male strippers up there with all those beer volcanos.. cause as good as boobs are... I don't really wanna be looking at them for all eternity...
Back to top Go down
DRMAY
DRMAY

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...)   I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:32 am

You must be gay or something
Back to top Go down
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...)   I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:35 am

...Only a lil'
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...)   I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:52 am

DRMAY wrote:
This is a thread of love and appreciation.

Nope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...)   I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:55 am

BRIK wrote:
DRMAY wrote:

Nope.

But by love and appreciation he means beer, tits and pirates. How could you disagree with that?
Back to top Go down
DRMAY
DRMAY

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...)   I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:56 am

BRIK wrote:
DRMAY wrote:

Nope.

Tis sir.

RAmen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...)   I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can't Believe There Isn't an FSMism Thread Yet... (It IS the only TRUE religion...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Religion-
Jump to: