Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Japan Tsunami

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

Japan Tsunami Empty
PostSubject: Japan Tsunami   Japan Tsunami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 am

Here is a new thread after 9 months.

Move over Haiti. A new earthquakes in town.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

Japan Tsunami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan Tsunami   Japan Tsunami I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:04 am

I love how that as soon as some new disaster happens, we all just forget about the Queensland Floods or the Christchurch earthquakes. I mean from what I've seen the destruction in Japan has been a lot worse.. but after all those weeks of coverage on the other ones we suddenly don't really care anymore.
Perhaps I just think this cause I haven't been keeping up with the news of late.. but its like how Christchurch has had over 5000 aftershocks since the initial earthquake last September and people only started noticing or caring about the hardships people were having from them when the big one hit.
elephant
Back to top Go down
EpicFailure

Japan Tsunami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan Tsunami   Japan Tsunami I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Well, the situation in Japan, unlike Queensland, Haiti etc., actually affects us who aren't there cause of the nuclear powerplant so it's not so strange this has gotten a lot of attention.
Back to top Go down
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

Japan Tsunami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan Tsunami   Japan Tsunami I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Ok, cool. So as long as it doesn't affect me I have little reason to worry about it? Wink
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Japan Tsunami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan Tsunami   Japan Tsunami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:06 pm

But all the Anime comes from Japan D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Sponsored content

Japan Tsunami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan Tsunami   Japan Tsunami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japan Tsunami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Other Flame War-
Jump to: