Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best games to Purchase for PC

Go down 
+3
BRIK
PwnageMachine
Skoje
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skoje
Knows shit
Skoje

Best games to Purchase for PC Empty
PostSubject: Best games to Purchase for PC   Best games to Purchase for PC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:35 pm

I just recently received a new computer and was wondering what games i should go out and spend my cash on, At the moment im borrowing a few games off some mates (Crysis, ARMA II, Prototype And Call of Duty WaW) Im interested in buying the new Civillization game considering that it was the very first game i played on PC, And the new Medal of Honour game, I do have a few more im interedted in but i cant really remember off the top of my head.

What do you guys reckon?
Basically tell me your favourite game and what makes it that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOneOneNine
PwnageMachine
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
PwnageMachine

PostSubject: Re: Best games to Purchase for PC   Best games to Purchase for PC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 pm

I always try and go for games with heeps of replay value.

You're sitting ~4 metres behind me but yet it's cooler to talk to you like this. A good RTS game that's really fun, easy to get into and has lots of replay value is Dawn of War2. It's a good first RTS to get into the multiplayer scene of RTS because it's seemingly simplistic and easy to get a hold of at first. Then it turns out there's shit loads of depth into it so you don't get bored of it and hence the replay value. It's also looks really pretty and has a lot of awesome effects if you're into showing off your new computer.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Best games to Purchase for PC   Best games to Purchase for PC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 am

Mirrors Edge #JIZZ#
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Skellington
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Skellington

PostSubject: Re: Best games to Purchase for PC   Best games to Purchase for PC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:04 am

Half-Life series. Nuff said

Too much detail to go into but if you like fps's then you'll think HL is fuckin awesome
Back to top Go down
Censorship
Knows shit
Censorship

PostSubject: Re: Best games to Purchase for PC   Best games to Purchase for PC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:37 pm

cock of doody moderner warfare 2 is a gud pfs modern unline shooting game. it taks alot of skillls and training to eget your mind in good to play it better. leik the pros..

in all seriousness i already set up your computer, downloaded your steam games and gave you some of mine, i have a shelf full of games you can borrow for teh singleplayers, just learn how to crack.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Best games to Purchase for PC   Best games to Purchase for PC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:32 am

That's the best display picture I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
boogyman258

PostSubject: Re: Best games to Purchase for PC   Best games to Purchase for PC I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 am

i Love DOTA
Back to top Go down
vzdf58

PostSubject: Re: Best games to Purchase for PC   Best games to Purchase for PC I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:29 am

I'm not saying that $39.99 is a great price for this game specifically, but it's a good move for a PC game. Granted, PC versions of games are generally $10 cheaper anyhow, and go on sale a lot quicker than their console ports. This game is obviously meant for consoles, and we have games coming out like Call of Duty that are the same price as their XBOX versions, and will mostly likely be pirated for PC a helluva lot. I think this lower price point for PC versions should be adopted by all publishers as it will deter pirates and hopefully boost PC sales.

Console Hammer Legion Members can whine all they want, but if it costs less to get a PC game out there, the price should reflect it - and if publishers want to fight piracy, they need to get PC prices down a bit. Console prices are higher because it costs more to develop for them, and it's harder to pirate console games (which I know is still rampant, just not as bad as the PC community). Making PC versions a bit cheaper just makes more sense. Kudos Lucasarts. Now if you'd just make a game that takes longer to play through than 3 hours...

I honestly could not agree more. I think PC gaming is climbing back up to compete with consoles, but games coming out with console like price tags are just begging for people to pirate them. I personally would love to see games for PC come out a different route. For FPS and all single/multiplayer games allow PC gamers to purchase either just the single player portion or the multiplayer portion or both. I would love to purchase Call of Duty , but not for $60 when I know I won't touch the multiplayer. Now if it was $30 for just single player it would be a first day purchase for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best games to Purchase for PC   Best games to Purchase for PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best games to Purchase for PC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Games-
Jump to: