Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Linkin Park

Go down 
+4
David
DRMAY
BRIK
PwnageMachine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PwnageMachine
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
PwnageMachine

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Prettymuch a hybrid of Rap, pussy punk, and wannabe emo bitch. Ends in FAIL

DISCUSS
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:16 am

They should really figure out how to play, that is their only down point right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
DRMAY
DRMAY

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:31 am

But they're good! You people am the bads... Linkin Park are successful doing what they like, why the hate? Oh yeah, it's a flaming forum... So, I guess... YOU GUYS ARE STOOPID AND LINKIN PARK KICK ASS!!! Yeah... That's more like it...
Back to top Go down
David
David

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:33 am

DRMAY wrote:
But they're good! You people am the bads... Linkin Park are successful doing what they like, why the hate? Oh yeah, it's a flaming forum... So, I guess... YOU GUYS ARE STOOPID AND LINKIN PARK KICK ASS!!! Yeah... That's more like it...

FINALLY some action Razz but seriously, they are pretty damn good (except most of newest album. I'm just saying....)
Back to top Go down
DRMAY
DRMAY

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:52 am

Yeah, agreed, that album certainly has some kick ass material - No More Sorrow, Bleed It Out etc. - But it was a definitely a low in their career. Meaningful songs are best when they sound good too... Lol. Also YAY DAVID WHO DOES THE LIKING OF THE LEENKY PARKS!!! *FORUM HIGH FIVE *
Back to top Go down
David
David

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:54 am

DRMAY wrote:
Yeah, agreed, that album certainly has some kick ass material - No More Sorrow, Bleed It Out etc. - But it was a definitely a low in their career. Meaningful songs are best when they sound good too... Lol. Also YAY DAVID WHO DOES THE LIKING OF THE LEENKY PARKS!!! *FORUM HIGH FIVE *

*FORUM HIGH FIVE* and yeah, they did have some good stuff.....just wasnt as great as their previous albums
Back to top Go down
DRMAY
DRMAY

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:55 am

True that. Hybrid Theory/Meteora All the way. Also, nice High Fiving skills
Back to top Go down
Wannabe_Hero
Knows shit
Wannabe_Hero

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:30 am

Linking Park is Great.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
PwnageMachine
PwnageMachine

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:36 pm

I'm sure Linkin' Park go great with constant quick saving and being sniped by SMG's.
Back to top Go down
Skoje
Knows shit
Skoje

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:58 am

Nice Callum, Nice
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOneOneNine
Boomstar
Knows shit

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Meh I don't really like to many of his songs (bleed it out is good though) them seem to be way overused in AMVs though, most people just throw some slips together in movie maker with some Linkin Park crap.
Back to top Go down
IllogicalReasoning

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Their new music is shit. The old stuff is pretty damn good. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linkin Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Music-
Jump to: