Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nintendo gamecube

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet.com
Internet.com

nintendo gamecube Empty
PostSubject: nintendo gamecube   nintendo gamecube I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 am

It rocked.

whats your opinion on the cube?
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

nintendo gamecube Empty
PostSubject: Re: nintendo gamecube   nintendo gamecube I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:04 pm

I nearly bought one once cause I saw it for sale for $98. But the newest GTA was out at the time so I spent the exact amount of money on that instead ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Lyall
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Lyall

nintendo gamecube Empty
PostSubject: Re: nintendo gamecube   nintendo gamecube I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:49 pm

The Gamecube is bloody amazing, if only for the simple fact LOZ: Wind Waker was released on it. Ocarina of Time: Master Quest also sealed the deal for me.

I love all the upgrades they did on older N64 games for GC. Mario Kart Double Dash and SSBM just to name a couple. It was all the classics, improved not destroyed with much nicer graphics and longer plots etc. Plus, the shape of the console itself shits all over the other consoles at the time :p.

Gamecube games are so hard to find though... and I'll admit while some of the games are amazing, the rest of the limited selection aint that great. Still worth having though imo, especially since I can't afford a Wii... and I didn't quite see it before I added to dictionary, but I swear Firefox just tried to change Wii to wienie. My life is complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nintendo gamecube Empty
PostSubject: Re: nintendo gamecube   nintendo gamecube I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nintendo gamecube
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Gaming Systems-
Jump to: