Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS Empty
PostSubject: BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS   BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:16 am

What do you guys reckon is the best way to get fat?
Personally I'm into KFC, I even worked at one of those hell holes for a little while. They have the best chips and the chicken has my favourite preservatives in them.
Hungry Jacks is okay, they have free refills but everything else is pretty bad.
McDonald's has gone down the shitter since they tried having all that healthy food crap, their chips are way greaser that everywhere else and they skimp on the size of things. You can't go wrong with their cheese burgers though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

PostSubject: Re: BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS   BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:52 am

WHOPPER ALL THE WAY!!
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Lyall

PostSubject: Re: BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS   BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:01 am

Red Rooster has the best chicken, bread/rolls and mayo imo (I'm thinking mainly those ripper sub things here, which are awesome,) but KFC has by far the best chips and gravy. I could probably just buy chips and gravy and be satisfied - the burgers are just icing on the cake, so to speak (chicken and cake do not belong in the same sentence... horrible combination.) I don't like fast food that much otherwise... I'd rather have pizza, which is definitely another way to get fat :p.

I hate Hungry Jacks with a passion. Always have, always will. Just going inside of one makes me want to hit something, and whenever our school band stops for lunch, it's always bloody HJ's. Luckily that doesn't happen often.

I feel horrible just talking about fast food... I think maybe I want sleep now more than a bag full of grease. Goodnight fellow flamers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

PostSubject: Re: BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS   BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Has anyone mentioned Burger King yet apart from Baykuh? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS   BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:16 pm

In Australia Hungry Jacks is Burger King, it sells all the same things but its got a different name for same reason.
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

PostSubject: Re: BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS   BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:54 pm

BRIK wrote:
In Australia Hungry Jacks is Burger King, it sells all the same things but its got a different name for same reason.

Wasn't it something to do with wanting to get the same food to Australia but not go through all the legal red tape of taking the same name? I read about it recently, but the details have completely slipped my mind.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS   BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah something like that.
Back to top Go down
Riley

PostSubject: Re: BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS   BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:55 am

They've got Burger Kings in Canberra.

Anyway, I can't stand fast food, I think it's been like 4-5 years since I've had any at all, and 7 or 9 years since I decided I hated it.

I feel sick to my stomach whenever I go into one of them, the grease and sweat just makes me feel sick and dizzy as hell. I worked at a Pizza hut for about a month a year ago, and it was easily the worst job I've ever had. All the other people there were disgusto's, The equiptment was shitty and whenever you finished and got changed, you could feel grease all over your body, it was awful. Ever since that, I will never, ever eat at a fast food chain, I'd rather go hungry until I could have a real meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS   BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEST FAST FOOD FUCKERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Food-
Jump to: