Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Natale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinobi
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Shinobi

Project Natale Empty
PostSubject: Project Natale   Project Natale I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:48 am

Has anyone seen the new Project Natale that's coming out from microsoft? It's similar to the Wii, but you have no controllers. It's basically a super advanced version of the Eye-Toy. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Project Natale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Natale   Project Natale I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:57 am

Looks like a cheap gimmick that will probably be fairly successful, but only for a little while.
Sony is releasing something of the same as well, called the Playstation Move, which is going to be used with the already released Playstation Eye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Shinobi
Shinobi

Project Natale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Natale   Project Natale I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:59 am

I think that it will come out, but be too expensive, and so not enough people will buy it. The rich will probably get it, but it won't be cheap enough until it's outdated.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Project Natale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Natale   Project Natale I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:05 am

They will probably make it affordable to the middle class, but then again Australia seems to get ripped when it comes to games.
Did you know that the average price for a new game in America is US$60? Considering that here it is $90-100 and the exchange rate is fairly close we are getting ripped.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Project Natale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Natale   Project Natale I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:48 am

Natale?

I don't think it'll be too expensive, microsoft know that most people will get it if they can afford it.

More people will buy it if it's shit, but only $80, as opposed to it being good and $160.

It'll be shitass, but it'll sell like crazy, it's got a lot of that casual gamer appeal. Natal will be on almost every morning show and current news program when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

Project Natale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Natale   Project Natale I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:51 am

I haven't heard of it until now... it'll probably do well, considering the nice bit of technology people will want to try out. Personally, I'm more stoked at the fact second hand Wii consoles are $200 dollars so I might be able to finally afford one soon. The new gimmick ways of trying to make people spend more money on already really overpriced gaming equipment doesn't appeal to me.

Edit: I just thought you all should know that this is my second post of climbing the ladder of awesome. Hell yeah Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Project Natale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Natale   Project Natale I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:37 am

Wii's are fun for about 5 minutes and then they just become a lame white box.
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Skellington

Project Natale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Natale   Project Natale I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:51 am

BRIK wrote:
Wii's are fun for about 5 minutes and then they just become a lame white box.

*Ahem* It also comes in black as of a few weeks ago
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Project Natale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Natale   Project Natale I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:07 am

*Lame black/white box.
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Skellington

Project Natale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Natale   Project Natale I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:19 am

Project Natale South_park_smug

THAAAANKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Project Natale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Natale   Project Natale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Natale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Gaming Systems-
Jump to: