Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Dead Redemption

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome

Red Dead Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:40 am

This game is amazing

I picked it up on the way home from school today and spent about 5 hours really getting into it, and it is such an great game, though multiplayer was pretty shitass when I tried it, there were only like 3 people on the entire free roam map. Probably would have been becuase it was past midnight on the east coast, and I don't think too many people are getting into it yet.

-- sort of spoiler if you're the kind of person who likes to go into a game with no prior knowledge of it at all, but it doesn't give away anything plot or character related or anything else like that --

Anyway - fucking awesome game, though I was kind of expecting to be able to get into a few bar fights and walk out with someone over my shoulder and tie them to the train tracks and watch a train grind their bones into the dust, though the god damn lawmen are pricks, can't do anything without them chasing you.

Also, I only just realised it wasn't available on PC yet, what a shame...
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:04 pm

I've been wanting for that game for so long. I might trade some games in so I can get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:53 am

It looks so awesome. Can't wait to get it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Got it yesterday. Its pretty god damn impressive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption
Page 1 of 1