Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Game Music

Go down 
+5
Wannabe_Hero
Skellington
Jonesy
BRIK
Censorship
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Censorship
Knows shit
Censorship

Your Favorite Game Music Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Game Music   Your Favorite Game Music I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:01 pm

So anyone have a game with good music?
also if people want to include songs they listen to whilst playing their games too?

My favorite is Left 4 Dead 2's Bluegrass tracks.
i dont like listening to music outside of my games, kills the mood
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Game Music   Your Favorite Game Music I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:54 am

Red Faction: Guerrilla has the best music.
Kind of reminds me of Stupify, by Disturbed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Game Music   Your Favorite Game Music I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:56 am

I don't know if it really counts as music, but the VCPR radio station on GTA: Vice City was fucken HALARIOUS!! I play that game and just drive around pointlessly so I can listen to it.

"*gunshot* Dios mio! You shot him! There-there-there's blood, and-and pubic hair all over the studio! Ladies and gentlemen, it is complete pandemonium here on Pressing Issues with me, the multi-award winning and soon to be executed Maurice Chavez. Please, don't kill me!"

"I wish I were dead.... then I could hang out in the graveyard ALL the time.... instead of just on weekends."
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Skellington

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Game Music   Your Favorite Game Music I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:04 am

Jonesy wrote:
"I wish I were dead.... then I could hang out in the graveyard ALL the time.... instead of just on weekends."

I only go out when its raining or if I need milk
Back to top Go down
Wannabe_Hero
Knows shit
Wannabe_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Game Music   Your Favorite Game Music I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:43 am

Final Fantay 7 Boss Battle music is intense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDGBUp25i8U
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Game Music   Your Favorite Game Music I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:54 am

Skellington wrote:
Jonesy wrote:

I only go out when its raining or if I need milk

LOL!
Back to top Go down
McFuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Game Music   Your Favorite Game Music I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:19 am

well, u pplz obviously haven't heard the music on Star wars Battle-front on the Mos Eisley level, it has the most awesomest music >.< Very Happy lol! ..... but then again you other peoples would have played a lot more games then me
Back to top Go down
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Game Music   Your Favorite Game Music I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:31 am

BATTLETOADS king
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
PwnageMachine
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
PwnageMachine

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Game Music   Your Favorite Game Music I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:00 pm

A lot of games have really awesome orchestral themes. My favourite is probably the Brothers In Arms series, they have some really kick arse orchestral songs that really gets the mood.
Dragonage Origins and Baldurs gate have some pretty awesome orchestral music too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Game Music   Your Favorite Game Music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Game Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Music-
Jump to: