Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty

Go down 
+8
PwnageMachine
Skellington
David
Riley
Jonesy
Aaron
BRIK
HomerBall667
12 posters
AuthorMessage
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:58 am

Never played on it myself, what do you guys think of it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:04 am

Pretty awesome. I've played all the newish ones and now I'm moving onto the older ones.
I'm playing COD 2 right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Aaron
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Aaron

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:11 am

COD MW2 was really good on the graphics side and the campaign missions were fun. I recommend you get it if you can.
Back to top Go down
http://globnetwork.com
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
Jonesy

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:02 pm

The Original COD is arguably one of the best shooters ever made. All the sequels (apart from World At War) aren't far behind, either.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:27 pm

How about COD3? I hear its crap.
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
Jonesy

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:35 pm

BRIK wrote:
How about COD3? I hear its crap.

yeah, that one is pretty shit too. I rekon the new one will be shit too if its being made by Treyarch.
Such a shame. Sad
Back to top Go down
Riley

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:29 am

MW2s campaign was pretty shit. Modern Warfare is the best in the entire series though. I haven't played cod 2 or 3 though
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:54 am

COD 2 is pretty awesome. You get to throw potatoes. POTATOES!
How many games have you played that you can say do that?
Back to top Go down
David
David

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:28 am

BRIK wrote:
COD 2 is pretty awesome. You get to throw potatoes. POTATOES!
How many games have you played that you can say do that?

Seven
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:11 am

List them, bitch!
Back to top Go down
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:12 am

BRIK wrote:
You get to throw potatoes. POTATOES!

Call of Duty Default
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:25 am

DIE POTATO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Skellington

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:19 am

I find the game REALLY addictive at times but online it can be so frustrating.
You're doing awesome one minute and shit the next.
Theres strategy to some online games but mostly it seems like luck of the draw
Back to top Go down
David
David

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:03 pm

The online is great. But I agree, sometimes you have horrible luck, sometimes your luck never runs out.
Back to top Go down
PwnageMachine
PwnageMachine

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Thing is with Cod is their is two different producers, Infinity Ward and Treyarch.

Infinity Ward who made Cod 1, 2 and 4 are pure win.

The dickheads at Treyarch who made Cod 3, 5 and are going to make modern warfare 3 were just terrible and lazy with the design and everything else.

Infinity Ward who made the good Cods did a great job, until Modern Warfare 2 where it came so damn mainstreme it was just terrible in order for kids and noobs to have fun and not get frustrated because they suck. The game play is so noob friendly it's just sad, it's so easy and you get rewarded for dieing etc etc. Because of course in order to make more money they intend it for the mainstreme audiences who aren't even gamers. I did really enjoy the single player of MW2 though but single player lasts like 5 hours then it's done.

Activition sacked Infinity Ward because they're dooshebags so Treyarch are taking over the cod series so R.I.P. Cod.

Infinity Ward have joined EA i think and they're making some awesome new series.
Back to top Go down
DK_Hammer
Settling in
DK_Hammer

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:44 am

Call of Duty is l33t so STFU Callum im sick of u just talking out your with all this cod shit.

Your mum or dad both dont have internet so WAaaa
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:58 am

PwnageMachine wrote:
Infinity Ward have joined EA i think and they're making some awesome new series.

I hear they have renamed themselves Respawn Entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Naei277
Settling in
Naei277

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:41 am

Considering their time frame they had to work on CoD5, they did rather well. But i'll give you the fact CoD3 was sad.

Sure Infinity Ward are gone, but imo good riddance. After MW2- I think Infinity Ward are a disgrace. They lost so many competitive CoD players after that game who all resorted back to CoD4. They may have done an amazing job in the past but their most recent is an absolute slap in the face to people who enjoy a balanced game. If anyone plays this online, I'm going to go ahead and assume your a console player. Xboxers with your care package glitching.. GG.

Looking forward to CoD7, can't wait to see if they'll make me look like a tithead for sticking up for them, or a champ for sticking with them. :S

I heard a random rumor that Activision were going to sue Infinity Ward if they ganged up who ever because their product will be to similar and Activision like to hold grudges. Anyone know anything about this??
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:03 am

I've seriously lost all my respect for Activision.
Back to top Go down
Boomstar
Knows shit

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:32 am

I agree with PwnageMachine, while I hold MW1 as the pinnacle of story telling and immersion in a first person shooter.
MW2 didn't have the same effect on me, they still delivered on all my expectations even though the sotry was more or less equal to a brainless hollywood action blockbuster. The story had plot holes and didn't make a whole lot of sense, but still though as far as one of the most hyped realeases in media history it certainly delivered.
Its sad to see how many people have left Infinity Ward sort of like a mass exodus held by Activition, hope MW3 doesn't get whored out to tryarch and they just leave it.
As far as Multiplayer goes, its very similair to MW1 but they've made changes which I think are for the better, if I had to choose I'd choose MW2.
Its alot more noob friendly and I don't mind, its easy to learn the basics but hard to master.
Back to top Go down
Naei277
Settling in
Naei277

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:53 am

Quote :
As far as Multiplayer goes, its very similair to MW1 but they've made changes which I think are for the better, if I had to choose I'd choose MW2.
Its alot more noob friendly and I don't mind, its easy to learn the basics but hard to master.

I guess it depends on the player.. Imo MW2 has shit all entertainment when compared to CoD4. And as far as noob friendly goes, its overly nooby.

One Man Army | One Man Army Pro

One Man Army Perk Ability: Replaces your secondary weapon. This allows you to change your class at any given time during a match.

Pro Ability: Swaps classes even faster.

The AC-130 and Chopper Gunner are insane, @ 11ks. Nuke @ 25?

And now onto the Death streaks, 3 in a row, Painkiller - they say its like Jugg in cod4. BS. CoD4 Jugg is ~125% health. Painkiller is closer to 200% for 10 secs, its bs.

Marty is still in the game and so is Last Stand, only this time they decided to amp up Last Stand and give you the ability to crawl and use your primary weapon.. And if you kill the guys shooting at you, you can get back up and keep playing - Way to buff an ability that was already hated in CoD4.

Hmm, to me its just a bunch of nooby bs. They wanted more money, so they increased the audience to the noobish population so they would play the game even if they sucked ass... Absolutely fucking cheap.
Back to top Go down
Boomstar
Knows shit

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Quote :
Hmm, to me its just a bunch of nooby bs. They wanted more money, so they increased the audience to the noobish population so they would play the game even if they sucked ass... Absolutely fucking cheap.

I agree but in the end, video games is a means to make money? is it not? and it worked, MW2 is one of the most successful realeases in media history grossing over 1 billion dollars.
I'm pretty sure they don't care to much if some of the hardcore players are pissed of about a few gameplay tweaks to the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Skellington

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:38 am

HURR DURR! I HAVE SK1LLZ CUZ I CAN USE A GRENADE LAUNCHER!!!1!!
Back to top Go down
PwnageMachine
PwnageMachine

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Hurr durr Dual "Akimbo" P90 double tap.
Back to top Go down
SSK1234

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:14 pm

HomerBall667 wrote:
Never played on it myself, what do you guys think of it?

In my opinion, all of the CoD's are shit. Its just the same thing recycled over every year. I think that you need more than one year to build a good game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Games-
Jump to: