Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abortion .

Go down 
+6
David
~Baykuh~
HomerBall667
Skellington
BRIK
Dan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Dan

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:49 am

This will probably start a proper flame war.

Express your opinions on abortion.
I basically think that if someone gets knocked up but don't want the baby, they should probably at least give birth to it and put it up for adoption. But if you want to kill it that's fine with me, although I just don't think that I would be able to do that kind of a thing if I were a pregnant girl. I'd feel bad.
But really when it's a tiny little fetus, it's just a chemical reaction occurring in your stomach. A chicken has more brain activity, and no one feels the least bit bad when we kill them.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:59 am

As long as it isn't conscious then I consider it alright.
But then again if people are to stupid to use protection in the first place, and then use abortion at the last second, it kind of carries across the border of being alright to being a bit bad.
But then again I don't really know much about this issue so...

PEOPLE POST! FILL UP MY FORUM!

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Skellington
Skellington

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:14 am

Abortion . Falcon-punch

My thoughts on the subject...
Back to top Go down
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:11 am

Skellington wrote:
Abortion . Falcon-punch

My thoughts on the subject...

Haha, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:01 am

Abortion should be legal.
Personally, I couldn't go through with it, but I think that it is by far better to abort an unwanted child than to not be able to care for it or raise it properly. And it should only be legal before a certain time, eg. 12 weeks. Adoption may be better... but there are already too many people in the world, and too many children waiting to go into foster care, so abortion is again preferable. Horrible... but preferable. Women deserve to have the choice at the very least.
Back to top Go down
David
David

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:43 am

~Baykuh~ wrote:
Abortion should be legal.
Personally, I couldn't go through with it, but I think that it is by far better to abort an unwanted child than to not be able to care for it or raise it properly. And it should only be legal before a certain time, eg. 12 weeks. Adoption may be better... but there are already too many people in the world, and too many children waiting to go into foster care, so abortion is again preferable. Horrible... but preferable. Women deserve to have the choice at the very least.

Yeah, we don't want unwanted kids running around. It just hurts them.
Back to top Go down
HomerBall667
HomerBall667

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:44 am

Baykuh is right, abortion should be legal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/homerball667
David
David

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:59 am

HomerBall667 wrote:
Baykuh is right, abortion should be legal.

Definatly
Back to top Go down
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:03 am

David wrote:
HomerBall667 wrote:
Baykuh is right...

Definatly

Aren't I always??

But honestly... I don't see why it isn't. People who disagree with abortion shouldn't be stopping other people to have the right to choose whether they want to or not.
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Skellington

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:25 am

Its better to end the life before theres a chance for it to be ruined
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:31 am

~Baykuh~ wrote:
But honestly... I don't see why it isn't. People who disagree with abortion shouldn't be stopping other people to have the right to choose whether they want to or not.

This. It shouldn't have anything to do with anyone else besides the mother and father. How bad would you feel if having a child would potentially kill you for example and some pro-life bastard comes along and calls you a murderer when you feel bad enough already? I don't think other people have a right to interfere.

The only times I don't agree with abortion is when the parents were too stupid to use protection, when the baby can be born healthy and put up for adoption or when the baby has a condition that alters them but isn't extremely painful or fatal (I didn't explain that well... I don't encourage the abortion of downs syndrome suffering children for example.)

I don't know how long it is before the fetus become 'conscious,' but abortions after that point are sort of shaky ground for me. In some cases, maybe with really bad diseases, it could be less painful to kill the child as a conscious fetus rather than wait for the child to die of, say, muscular dystrophy after 18-25 years (I think that's the average lifespan of Muscular Dystrophy patients?) of extreme pain. Just because I don't agree with some situations doesn't mean I'm about to go yelling at a pregnant woman considering abortion though.

I don't really know for sure. It's a conflicting subject for me, but I'm definitely more pro-choice.
Back to top Go down
PwnageMachine
PwnageMachine

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Abortion would result in a massive decline in the derroe population, derroes come from 14 year old slurries who get pregant and pump out generic derroe babies that subtract from our standards living.

"If you can't handle putting a rubber on a dick, maybe you should just stick to pussy licking you dumb slurrie."
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:19 am

PwnageMachine wrote:
"If you can't handle putting a rubber on a dick, maybe you should just stick to pussy licking you dumb slurrie."

Did you make up that quote yourself? It's very moving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
razor1398

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: It should so be legal   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:07 pm

When teens are forced to become parents, they tend to be irresponsible and put the baby in harm's way.

It is just a friggin fetus, it does not care
Back to top Go down
Baby Sue
Settling in
Baby Sue

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:05 am

One of the bestest things ever invented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abortion . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion .   Abortion . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abortion .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Other Flame War-
Jump to: