Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bitch About School/Work Thread

Go down 
+9
Lyall
David
Skellington
Aaron
Jonesy
Tyler
Riley
Dan
BRIK
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

The Bitch About School/Work Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:50 am

This thread is for bitching about school or work and anything related to it.
As for me I've just finished 2 assignments so I'm in a pretty good mood right now about it

DISCUSS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Dan
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:01 am

I should be doing homework right now.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:05 am

Yeah like always I left them to the last minute. I've had weeks to do them and only just done them in the last couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:17 am

lol, I always do that.
Back to top Go down
Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:25 am

Well I had an oral presentation in english the other week and i got my marks back.

18.5/20 ~ 90%
"well done riley, [...] your presentation was obviously well rehearsed, and you spoke with confidnece and meaning. [...]"

I thought that was pretty fucking brilliant for something I wrote the night before
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:41 am

I have Maths homework, it's KS3, so it's hard [/wrists]
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:34 am

Year 12 (final year) is soooooo fucking SHIT. I'm failing two of my courses, and barley passing the others. So much fucking homework, stress, and pressure from the teachers, and on top of that we only have five weeks to prepare for exams. [/rant]

I don't have to bitch about work anymore, I quit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:21 am

My job is typing what people think is random !@#$ like this:

{
IBOutlet UILabel *farts;
IBOutlet UIButton *button;
}
- (IBAction)startGame;

For hours and hours Razz Seriously, Objective-C programming, peeps.
Back to top Go down
http://globnetwork.com
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:15 pm

I kind of envy you.
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:16 am

I have an entire script to read by tomorrow and start learning my lines for Drama. Yet here I sit on this forum. To top it all off I've got a cold
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:49 pm

I don't even KNOW what I need to hand in. I win
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:49 am

David wrote:
I don't even KNOW what I need to hand in. I win

Always the best way to go!

I am getting my first real taste of Year 11 this week. 4 page essay in 45 minutes today, a 4-6 page essay due 9am tomorrow which I haven't started, then I have to have the whole thing re-written for Friday. I think I might have a maths test tomorrow too... after that, music performance exam next Tuesday, 3 A2 paintings due Friday, followed by exam fortnight. Why the hell do they cram these things together so much?

On the bright side, everything slows down after that... I hope. I also don't do science anymore, which has been amazing in terms of not having to constantly study ^^.
Back to top Go down
Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:28 am

^ oh, man, we've been going full steam since about week 5 last year, with assignments, tasks, tests, co-curricular commintments (this is the last year I do piano, I swear to god), and studying for the 1st interim exams on top of all that.
Stuff's starting to slow down a bit for the exams though.
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:58 am

Riley wrote:
^ oh, man, we've been going full steam since about week 5 last year, with assignments, tasks, tests, co-curricular commintments (this is the last year I do piano, I swear to god), and studying for the 1st interim exams on top of all that.
Stuff's starting to slow down a bit for the exams though.

We definitely weren't properly prepared last year. Teachers were very forgiving on late assignments and we had one mock exam which most of us passed with ease as it was just a slightly longer test. Now we have exams that go for hours and we're nowhere near ready.

I wish teachers would slow down new work for exams, but we just seem to be doing more and more assignments. Only my music teacher understands that exams are actually on and has stopped new work for a few weeks :/. It would have been fine normally, but 2 weeks in Tasmania put me so much behind.

Giving up the piano sounds like giving up a lung for no reason D:
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:44 am

I'm doing this bloody boring assignment about Vegetarians right now.
I've had weeks to do it and its due tomorrow and I've only started it today.
Thank god for copy and paste Smile.
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:59 am

BRIK wrote:
I'm doing this bloody boring assignment about Vegetarians right now.
I've had weeks to do it and its due tomorrow and I've only started it today.
Thank god for copy and paste Smile.

I cannot for the life of me think of why you would even need to research vegetarians. Is it some sort of weird biology assignment?
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:10 am

Nah its for trap subject called Independent Living.
By trap subject I mean subject that is nothing to do with actually living independently.
For example last term was all about internet safety, for the assignment I pretty much wrote about how to avoid websites like this one.
Now we are doing some bullshit about healthy eating for different people (ie vegetarians and people with diabetes).

I choose the subject because I thought it would help me with moving out of home, which as you can see is nothing like that.
I really want to move out of it but there is absolutely nothing I can really, so I'm just going to have to wade it out until the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:16 am

It sounds like home economics or even just cooking class would have gotten you more experience for living alone... I think our subjects may be different though, my school doesn't have the course you're taking... which is odd, seeming as we live in the same state :/. Maybe you should just go hunt wild animals for the periods you have Independent Living?
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:18 am

Seriously, I would learn a fuckload more.
Back to top Go down
Shinobi
Shinobi

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:08 am

Well look on the bright side. At least you don't have our science teacher. She is one of the worst teachers I have ever come across.
Back to top Go down
Shinobi
Shinobi

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:22 am

Also, how is it that the school can afford to put approximately 30 new computers in every classroom, but can not fix a heater in one room. Our principal can also get graffiti negatively aimed at him off the walls before recess. But he cannot have a heater repaired in over a year when there have been numerous reminders about it.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:07 am

Yes, he should fix the fucking heaters and keep the graffiti about him on to remind him how much dick he really sucks.
Back to top Go down
Skellington
Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:51 am

Amen to the shittiness of independant living

BRIK and I are both stuck in there watching a big welsh lady waddle about the classroom and talk about what we should be doing like it matters
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Yeah haha. There are two assignments due today. I have done neither. I made up some crap that Photoshop files don't work off my USB and I could only do it at home LOLZ.
Back to top Go down
Lyall
Lyall

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:51 am

BRIK wrote:
Yeah haha. There are two assignments due today. I have done neither. I made up some crap that Photoshop files don't work off my USB and I could only do it at home LOLZ.

I use that a lot with English stuff - I use Open Office, which saves in a format the school computers don't use, so I pretend it take 40 minutes to convert the file on google documents, as well as pretend I forget every single time to save it in word format while I'm actually speed typing the damn essay :/.

I DID 3 HOURS OF ESSAY WRITING THIS MORNING! /wrists. That's one exam down, 4 to go. Love not having woodwork exams, I actually wanted to ditch it for physics at one point, but that's crazy talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch About School/Work Thread   The Bitch About School/Work Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bitch About School/Work Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next