Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Trek vs. Star Wars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon Codec

Star Trek vs. Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:52 pm

I like Star Wars more than I do Star Trek, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Captain8track

PostSubject: Star trek is way better noob haxor   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Star trek depicts a future were all of humanity is at peace with each other. You need to fight me at Star trek las vegas con bra.     lol!
Back to top Go down
Jon Codec

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:56 pm

Captain8track wrote:
Star trek depicts a future were all of humanity is at peace with each other. You need to fight me at Star trek las vegas con bra.     lol!

A future where everyone is at peace? It seems like in every installment of the Star Trek series, there is some kind of conflict between people. Take Khan for example, doesn't he eat babies or something?
Back to top Go down
Captain8track

PostSubject: Khan does not count!!!!! 1337   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:59 pm

Khan does not count because that in the Star Trek universe that was during WWIII. And he was biological enhanced. Star Wars only has 6 films noob. Star Trek has 12 films get on my level!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jon Codec

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Just because Star Wars only has six movies doesn't make it any worse. Star Wars also has plenty of TV shows and even a Christmas Special, even though it was pretty bad. And you don't need to learn a new language to watch any of the Star Wars movies. Cool
Back to top Go down
Captain8track

PostSubject: Oh oh Lets get into the Christmas Special shall we    Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:12 pm

The Christmas special is one of your low points just like JAR JAR FUCKING BINKS. OH ME SA LOVE ANNIE. Back to the Christmas special, The only thing you got going for it is the First appearance of Boba Fett. Everything else in the special is fucking crap.Han solo fucking singing,if you can even call it singing. I feel sorry for your ass having to mention that piece of work. Even your lord and savor George Lucas hates the damn film. Oh and least are expanded universe doesn't take place all over the fucking timeline. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jon Codec

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:20 pm

What about Star Trek V: The Final Frontier, or Star Trek: Nemesis? Those were both really bad Star Trek MOVIES and Nemesis made Paramount basically reboot the entire Star Trek franchise because it was so bad. In Final Frontier it is discovered that McCoy killed his father, and Spock apparently had a brother? There are no real unexpected twists like that in Star Wars, and a Star Wars movie was never so bad that the franchise had to be rebooted! lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain8track

PostSubject: Well you have some good points but.   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Yes i do agree that Final Frontier and Nemesis were bad. But at least with the comics i can tell which captain im reading about. I don't see Star wars Crossing over with the Planet of the Apes. At least when i play a game of star trek i can figure out when in the damn series it is in. Also there are more Languages than just Klingon you BiHnuch . elephant
Back to top Go down
Jon Codec

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Captain8track wrote:
Yes i do agree that Final Frontier and Nemesis were bad. But at least with the comics i can tell which captain im reading about. I don't see Star wars Crossing over with the Planet of the Apes. At least when i play a game of star trek i can figure out when in the damn series it is in. Also there are more Languages than just Klingon you BiHnuch .  elephant

I would just like to point one thing out, unless you are an autistic down syndromic retard, you should be able to tell the general time frame that the comics are taking place in. And was that really the best insult you could think of, or is that just the extent of your Klingon, you petaQ.
Back to top Go down
Captain8track

PostSubject: Well...   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Star trek is older you rotting corps of a human.
Back to top Go down
Jon Codec

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:41 pm

Captain8track wrote:
Star trek is older you rotting corps of a human.
\

I shot first. Just as Han did. I will follow in his footsteps by killing you with my blaster.

P.S - You spelled corpse wrong.
Back to top Go down
Captain8track

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:43 pm

Well my deflector shield are going up mister. *Mister scott fire all torpedoes!!!* PEW PEW PEW PEW
Back to top Go down
Jon Codec

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:45 pm

This is obviously going no where, so... I hired a changeling to infiltrate your ship and kill your crew. I am coming for you next. Cool
Back to top Go down
Captain8track

PostSubject: I see...   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:48 pm

Well good sir i will detach the saucer section. Imperial fighters swoop in.
Back to top Go down
Jon Codec

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:54 pm

I see that you've thought of everything, except for one more possible thing. I have an X-Wing fighter approaching and ready to fire a proton bomb at your detached saucer. Prepare to be obliterated. cheers
Back to top Go down
Captain8track

PostSubject: Well look at this    Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:56 pm

I send in a squad of Cylon Radiers to kill your x-wing noob. lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain8track

PostSubject: Hey Tauntaun droppings   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 3:34 pm

why don't you join the Federation and we can call it quits.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Star Trek vs. Star Wars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Trek vs. Star Wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Movies-
Jump to: