Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alcohol should be banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Sue
Settling in
Baby Sue

Alcohol should be banned Empty
PostSubject: Alcohol should be banned   Alcohol should be banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:17 am

Why should my taxpayers money be wasted on policing drunken idiots and having nurses attend to dopes that can’t handle their drink? Ban alcohol and they’d be way heaps less crime and sexually transmitted diseases and mistake children and just generally far less twats in the world. Drunk people piss me off, they’re stupid. They act like fools and I’m sure their money could be better spent. Losers.
Back to top Go down
temitsa

Alcohol should be banned Empty
PostSubject: Ain't that something   Alcohol should be banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:00 pm

I don't think banning or outlawing substances or items makes any major difference.
Seeing how narcotics are quite widespread despite regulations put in place by governments (almost) worldwide.

Neither do I think that taking Alcohol away will make any major difference for those people that act like fools.
Why punish a state as a whole for the acts of a few individuals?

Usually it's better to take care of the root of the problem rather than the problem itself, but in this instance
I think we might have failed to see what the root actually is.
Back to top Go down

Alcohol should be banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Drink-
Jump to: