Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is wrong with this country

Go down 
+2
BRIK
Ryan002
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan002

What is wrong with this country Empty
PostSubject: What is wrong with this country   What is wrong with this country I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:55 am

THE PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY IS THAT WE HAVE FORGOTTEN GOD R.E. JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR AND THE CRASH OF THE STOCK MARKET IS PUNISHMENT FOR OUR SINS

I DONT MEAN TO BE OFFENSIVE BUT OUR LIVES ARE BEING RUINED BY internet perverts who shamelessly curse God and flaunt their nakedness in public. They are raised by HEATHENS. The internet has NO BOUNDARIES and it allows the influence of Satan, rock music, video games, chinese people, and gay people.

In that order.

I don't know about your families but I do not want to live in a country where people walk about with their parts sticking out on camera and in public and take "upskirt" photos, and I am a tolerant man and if you like that it is okay although it means you are a PERVERT and a CRIMINAL in the eyes of God.

Jesus said that "if an eye causeth thee to offend, pluck it out, if thy hand causes thee to offend, cut it off" and he was TALKING ABOUT AMERICA TODAY because time and DNA do not matter to the son of God and in the REVELATIONS of John the Divine he says that AMERICA will be destroyed like Sodom. Now AMERICA worships money and free sex and our children are raised to embrace "LIBERALISM" which is against God. And now our lives are destroyed by the crash of the stock market because like Adam we will eat our bread "in the sweat of our face".

We must PLUCK OUT THE PARTS THAT CAUSE US TO OFFEND. We must put an end to computer games, condoms, revealing clothes, alcohol, the gay agenda, movies, TV, iPads, coffee, and the internet. We must turn our eyes to THE HOLY BIBLE.

Pray for your salvation because the devil is turning the SONS Of AMERICA into vile SODOMIZERS and our women in LESBIANS.

Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this country   What is wrong with this country I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Well considering that most of the members on here are either Australian or English, you might have a bit of a hard time getting people to disagree in your stance of America.
As for getting rid of all things fun, you can get rid of all those thing in your life and make it shitty. Don't make everyone elses life shitty and boring as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
~Baykuh~
Tis Awesome Poster
~Baykuh~

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this country   What is wrong with this country I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 am

Ryan002 wrote:

We must PLUCK OUT THE PARTS THAT CAUSE US TO OFFEND. We must put an end to computer games, condoms, revealing clothes, alcohol, the gay agenda, movies, TV, iPads, coffee, and the internet.

Awwww... but I like ALL of those things. Also confused as to why coffee is evil...?
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this country   What is wrong with this country I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:53 am

Surly must be troll. Surly...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
PwnageMachine
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
PwnageMachine

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this country   What is wrong with this country I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Clearly he's done his homework.
Back to top Go down
Duncelor
Duncelor

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this country   What is wrong with this country I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 am

Jesus is awesome. But God and coffee need to go...also all black people and all white people. Nothing but trouble-makers, the lot of em. America would be the best nation on Earth if it had no black or white people.

I DONT MEAN TO BE OFFENSIVE BUT...
Back to top Go down
xXInsaneKlownXx

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this country   What is wrong with this country I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:01 am

WOW!!! What's wrong with this country is the fact that you have IDIOTS with in this country just saying whatever they hear on the news and media is the truth as for the racist guy above me you my good friend are an idiot i am sorry but saying a specific race should go is just moronic. As far as religion goes it is the jesus freaks and the bigits that are wrong with this country as well. How can you believe in a book that has been rewritten more than a thousand times? Why has it been rewritten you may ask? So it can fit that society at that current time. IDK about you but i wouldn't want to believe a book that has been written over and over again just to fit a society on the fear that it might not fit into that society either people are gona like it or not why the hell try and fit into society if you are doing the lords "good work". If you are doing the "good work" you shouldn't have to revamp yourself to fit into that society BUT once again society is all about fitting in so it just goes to show you religion is also all about fitting in and being with the times instead of just keeping to the fact, CUZ heaven forbid people start being real and stop acting like the fake-lets-go-with-the-trend society we have became.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this country   What is wrong with this country I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with this country
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Religion-
Jump to: