Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt

Go down 
+2
PwnageMachine
Boomstar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Boomstar
Knows shit

Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt Empty
PostSubject: Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt   Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am

Just make pace with it
Back to top Go down
PwnageMachine
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
PwnageMachine

Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt   Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am

I'm convinced.
Back to top Go down
Censorship
Knows shit
Censorship

PostSubject: Re: Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt   Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 am

Cunts can't post on threads,

Everyone knows Cunts belong to females, Females don't know what the internet is.
Back to top Go down
BRIK
¡Admin!
BRIK

PostSubject: Re: Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt   Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am

lol all Muslims aren't terrorists, that has to be the biggest stereotype of the last 10 years. Yeah Muslims can be terrorists, but what about say, the Russian terrorists? Their definitely not Muslim.
There are about 1.2 billion Muslims in the world, I'm sure all of them aren't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt   Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:21 am

I used to think like you Brik, then I watched Team America. Now I know ALL Muslims are terrorists. Razz

But seriously, Stereotype much?
Back to top Go down
Boomstar
Knows shit

PostSubject: Re: Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt   Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Boomstar wrote:
Just make pace with it
Obevious troll is obevious
Back to top Go down
Skoje
Knows shit
Skoje

PostSubject: Re: Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt   Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Nice spelling fag
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOneOneNine
Boomstar
Knows shit

PostSubject: Re: Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt   Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Skoje wrote:
Nice spelling fag
$850
Back to top Go down
Censorship
Knows shit
Censorship

PostSubject: Re: Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt   Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:04 am

Boomstar wrote:
Skoje wrote:
Nice spelling fag
$850

wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt   Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christans and fucking retards, all muslims are terrorists and you sir and fucking cunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Religion-
Jump to: